This website has been prepared for the purpose of providing general information about Madera Hotel Management Company Limited – Hotel Madera Hong Kong (“Madera”) and shall be updated from time to time. Although Madera has had its best endeavor to provide accurate information, Madera shall make no warranty in regard to their accuracy and completeness of the content and shall not incur any liabilities in any event.
Information contained in the website is not intended to create any relationship (whether contractual, joint venture, partnership or otherwise) nor shall it be regarded as providing any intended and / or implied advice or recommendation. Madera therefore does not accept any direct / indirect / implied responsibility, liability, loss and / or claims arising as a result of, or relating to, the information contained in this website. You may not distribute, modify, transmit, re-use, re-post or use the contents of this website for public or commercial purposes without Madera’s written consent.
Madera Hotel Management Limited (“Madera”) is committed to protecting your privacy and shall provide a secure place to
Purposes for which data are used
Data collected or to be collected by Madera may be used for the following purposes:
1. sending to you direct marketing and promotional materials of products and services provided by the Madera, its subsidiaries, holding companies, associated companies, or affiliates;
2. handling and following up enquiries and matters related hereto;
3. conducting customer and service surveys;
4. meeting the requirements to make disclosure under requirements of any law binding on Madera;
5. purposes relating thereto.
Data held by Madera relating to you will be kept confidential. Madera may, where such disclosure is necessary to satisfy the purpose, or a directly related purpose, for which the data was collected provide such data to the following parties:
1. any subsidiaries, holding companies, associated companies, or affiliates of Madera;
2. any other person or company who is under a duty of confidentiality to the Madera, its subsidiaries, holding companies, affiliates, and associated companies and has undertaken to keep such information confidential.
3. any person or persons who have a right under the Ordinance to gain access to such data.
Madera may take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or permitting corrections to your information. In accordance with the terms of the Ordinance, Madera has the right to charge a reasonable fee for the processing of any data access request.
You have the right to:
1. check whether Madera holds any personal data relating to you and the right of access to such data;
2. require the Madera to correct any data relating to you which is inaccurate; and
3. ascertain the Madera’s policies and practices in relation to personal data.
By entering this website, you hereby give your consent to the collection and use of your information.
If you no longer wish to receive any future promotional or marketing materials from Madera or do not wish to receive such materials through any particular means of communication, please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclaimer: Madera shall implement the policies and practices in relation to personal data, which are set out in their entirety herein, without prejudice to the generality of the Ordinance. Madera’s privacy statements provided therein are for reference only and shall not be regarded as having any legal binding force.